Saturday 13 April 2019

Made or Grown - March 2019

I think I've made an executive decision to not write any more Made or Grown posts - I'm clearly succeeding in this project, especially with my knitwear at this time of year, and the garden produce kicks in during the summer months.   I just don't always take the photos so it looks like I'm failing.  I wish to categorically state .... I'm not!

And as my rate of writing blog posts is dire, if I have one less to write a month, then I might finally start to catch up with all the others I haven't posted yet.  We will see!  So here is my final Made or Grown post - I will incorporate anything I need to shout about in my other posts and, if I'm REALLY thrilled with something, then it may very well have a post of its own!



3 March 2019 - while having a clear out of my planters in the front garden, I found some spuds I hadn't yet harvested - yum!

7 March 2019 - this outfit really isn't the best, but our office gets so cold that I need as many layers as I can physically get on!

14 March 2019 - God, it's been cold.  (In fact, it's only 7 degrees today and my fingers froze while putting the washing out this morning.  Which isn't going to dry anyway today as it's since started raining too.  Marvellous!)

15 March 2019 - had a lovely jaunt down to West Sussex to stay with Sam and Simon and I insisted I MUST go and look at the sea on the Friday evening.  It was blowing a hooley!


16 March 2019 - ditto on the Saturday afternoon.  Thank God for my feral hat!





No comments:

Post a Comment