Saturday 4 October 2014

Hokey Cokey

I had a lovely surprise this week when Amanda came over on Monday evening with these beautiful flowers.   Apparently I'd been sounding really "fed up" when we spoke earlier on the 'phone and they were to cheer me up.  They certainly did.


I've been having a few health issues lately which have so far involved six separate visits to the GP (seeing a different person each time); chest xrays; breathing/ spirometry tests; and £56 worth of prescriptions in five weeks!   With a holiday looming, I was seriously doubting whether I'd actually be able to go away, especially when Monday's visit to the GP left me under the impression that, if they'd prescribed antibiotics at the very beginning, this would all have been cleared up back then.   (I've since learned though that I had misunderstood that and actually it probably wasn't a job for antibiotics so feel slightly more confident in the NHS - although was pretty "fed up" as Amanda said.)

The fab sign was also from Amanda for my birthday back in August.   I love it!


(The other part of my present will need a separate posting on this blog, entirely of their own. Although that is all dependent on a kitchen overhaul, so I don't see that post coming any time soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment