Monday 30 November 2015

Crackington Haven - 2015

As usual, we had many visits to Crackington while on holiday - which will be covered by other posts - including a very muddy walk with the girls, a walk down to the beach with Finn on one of our quiet days, and a day when we thought we were going to be blown away in the gale force winds!  

My first visit however, happened the same day I arrived in Cornwall.   After a stomach-churning drive down from Heathrow - only because I was so nervous of my new car - I arrived at Mineshop early afternoon, to be greeted by a cream tea at the cottage and then Amanda offered to drive me down to see the sea, followed by a roast dinner - quite a good day as it turned out!

It was very gloomy on this first trip to the beach and I've never seen the tide in so far - lovely to stand on the beach and blow the stresses of the journey away though - not that we hung around very long, blinking chilly!







No comments:

Post a Comment