Wednesday 6 May 2020

Wildflower Walk

One of the benefits of being so late in writing blog posts, is that I can look at photos and remember that we will all get our lives back after this lockdown.  At the moment, we are confined to quarters, so basically just seeing the inside of our homes, our offices (if we're lucky enough to be able to go into work and not work from home), and our local supermarket!  I'm lucky enough that I can still walk Finn each evening and am not yet bored with the walk around the block, but, even so, looking at photos of the great outdoors and knowing that we'll be able to get out in it one day is very reassuring.

This walk took place one very warm summer evening near Holme on the north Norfolk coast - in fact, it was so warm that there were people in the sea!

I was so entranced with our group and the speaker (whose name escapes me, sadly) that I didn't actually take too many photos as I so wanted to keep up with the group and hang on their every word. I know it was organised by the Norfolk Horticultural Society and I really should get in touch with them again - their meetings were so informative and instructional.   Another thing for the to do list when life returns to normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment