Monday 21 February 2022

Stott's Bobbin Mill


One of the best museums I've ever been to - ever! - is Stott's Bobbin Mill in the Lake District, which makes it even more upsetting that I can't access all my photos from this wonderful day out.


Finn, by this stage, couldn't walk great distances so we tended to take every other day off from walking to have a rest/ sightseeing day, and Stott's had been recommended to me by Mum and Dad from a previous holiday, and by Amanda who had visited on one of my walking days.   


The only photo I have is of Finn having a paddle in one of the reservoirs locally which was used to power the mill when it was running.


I know for sure that I'll be back there one day and I will definitely get more photos and write it up properly!


No comments:

Post a Comment