Sunday 18 September 2022

Holiday Randoms - Severn Beach


 My first trip to Severn Beach after losing Finn in September 2020 was very strange as I didn't really know what to do with myself.  My first thought was to go for a walk down to the river - as I would have done immediately on arrival with Finn - and it was sad, but I was glad to do it, despite the wind and the ridiculously cold temperatures!  



Of course, there was a bonus in that I could actually go inside a tea room for a change rather than having to sit outside with Finn.   And as it was so cold, it was a relief to go inside for a coffee and a warm cheese scone.




By the end of the week, the weather had turned warmer again and the winds had dropped.  Luckily, I'd packed for all weathers that week!







No comments:

Post a Comment