Tuesday 27 August 2013

Stanwell Moor

In the middle of August, Andy and I had a weekend together, minus Finn, who wasn't very happy with the arrangement.  I always have to try and pack without Finn noticing because he gets a bit moody!
Andy's birthday had coincided with Mum and Dad's birthday celebrations, and he was in Croatia while I had my birthday, so we decided to have a weekend together, shopping, sightseeing, eating out ..... in fact, doing all the things we can't do when we have Finn with us.  I feel like a really bad person when I leave Finn behind, but it pretty much is only once a year, so not too bad.  

However, Andy ended up working so we couldn't do too much anyway - because he was working Saturday night, Andy had to sleep on Saturday during the day and then again on Sunday when he got back from work.  It's a good job I take my knitting everywhere!   Still, on the Sunday, we headed off to the pub for an hour or so - The Anchor in Stanwell Moor, followed by the Five Bells at Poyle - before going for a curry. 
So, a lovely weekend in all and hopefully we'll get a chance to fulfil our plans another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment