Friday 12 May 2017

Odds and Sods - April 2017

April has been a busy month - which month isn't?!

We've been able to sit in the garden - we've had warm days and cold days, but still no rain - and we even had a firepit one evening.
Dad and I went to the football at Carrow Road.  I was hoping that we would see Brighton crowned as Champions - already knowing they had been promoted to the Premier League - but they lost 2-0 with their goalie scoring two own goals!  We were sitting right behind the goal and so saw everything.  Oh, the shame!  But a thoroughly entertaining game, for all the wrong reasons!
Mum and I went to the Morston Book and Plant Fair again this year and met Rat and Pam while there. This is quite possibly the worst selfie I have ever taken!
And that's saying a lot as none of my selfies are any good!

Finn and I have been going to the park a lot - I'm still waiting for my leg to recover after my stunt woman antics on holiday, so taking him anywhere on a lead is painful as he pulls me so.  So I chuck him in the back of the car and we go up the park where I just let him out the back for a run - it's perfect, no time at all on the lead.  On one of our trips up there, I stripped a couple of beech leaves free of their leaves - it's that time again.  Beech leaf gin! 
But, as usual, it's all about Finn ...!

No comments:

Post a Comment