Sunday 30 April 2017

Baby Blankets

It seems that all I've made for the past few months is baby blankets!  There's obviously about to be a population explosion!

I love blues and greens anyway, so this might just be my favourite.


Although this one's pretty special too.
This close up shot isn't very good as the colours are a bit weird.  In fact, I'm not actually sure if this is the same blanket or not!

These next two are for twin babies where the sex wasn't known - or if it was known, it certainly wasn't broadcasted.  They are exactly the same colours but the first photo shows a double width stripe, and the second photo shows single width stripes.


Now this next one is leaving me feeling conflicted ..... to me, it looks too dark.  It doesn't help that the camera makes the purple look black.  But I have been reassured that Mum loves purple and, in fact, the inside of her house looks like a Prince album cover - which made me laugh out loud! 
I really hope she likes it, I just wish I could!

No comments:

Post a Comment