Friday 2 June 2017

Odds and Sods - May 2017

May has been sooooooooooooooo busy!  Lots of days out and about and visits around East Anglia and Lincolnshire, and many posts to follow ... eventually! 

Andy and I have had half a camping trip - we ended up not staying overnight - but had a lovely day anyway, and I had a very productive day studying and knitting.
We've eaten very healthily this month - we have a new favourite supermarket so, instead of planning meals in advance and then going shopping accordingly, I do my meal planning while at the supermarket by getting the special offers and matching them up with veggies and carbs as I go round!  It's a bit more haphazard but we're saving loads of money!
Finn's had a posh new hairdo which is keeping him cooler in the heatwave we're currently experiencing.

And here are a few photos before the haircut, just because he's worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment