Saturday 8 September 2018

Other People's Gardens - August 2018

I've got real envy of other people's gardens at the moment.
These apples have the most beautiful colour, and so many of them.
And look at these Echinacea!


And while these views don't belong to any garden I'm working in currently, I do have to drive pass them to get to one of my customers.   This is why I love Norfolk!
I tried so hard not to disturb this little fella while working, but he kept making me jump and shriek out!
The strangest things are happening in the garden - this Hebe is flowering again.
Now this was a fab day - I spent a very happy hour or so elbow deep in garden manure, crumbling and making it into a friable texture and then forking it into the existing raised beds.  I love having my hands in dirt!!
Another case of too many plants, not enough garden!
This was a REALLY good job - I came home with armfuls of lavender, persicaria, lychnis.  But more importantly than that ... three cheese scones!


No comments:

Post a Comment