Wednesday 28 November 2018

Other People's Gardens - October 2018

Due to an extended holiday, I only really had one weekend to book gardening jobs in for October, but I did manage to get one photo of the work I carried out.

As it was coming up to bonfire night, one of my customers asked me to cut back as much of their fruit trees as possible so she and the children could wheel all the branches up to the village green for their bonfire party.  What a lovely idea!  

They have three apple trees which I don't think have been chopped back for a few years so I set about the branches with my new loppers, taking out the three Ds and two Cs as per college tuition - dead, diseased, damaged, crossing and congested - there was quite a lot of it!   It was very warm work and I spent a fab couple of hours - it hardly feels like gardening, it feels more like playing in other people's gardens - very productive and extremely rewarding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment