Wednesday 19 December 2018

Made or Grown - November 2018

Despite the cold weather, I keep forgetting to wear some home made winter woollies - I don't know what's wrong with me - so I don't have too much to show for November sadly.
3 November 2018 - my thin lace scarf knitted in the wool I bought in Knaresborough.
6 November 2018 - my asymmetrical poncho.
8 November 2018 - the latest jumper I've made for myself in aran yarn.
22 November 2018 - relaxing on the sofa in another asymmetrical poncho.  You can just make out Finn's bum in this!
25 November 2018 - aran fair isle jumper again - hidden underneath that enormous scarf!
28 November 2018 - no idea what's making me so hysterical at work?

29 November 2018 - my thin scarf again.

I'm actually in the middle of making myself another jumper at the moment, so hopefully I will be wearing that soon - it's cold enough for tonnes of knitwear, so I need to get cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment