Monday 24 December 2018

Odds and Sods - November 2018

November was another busy month - they all are!   I've been to Bristol a couple of weekends - now I've dropped my days at work and only work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, it's easier for me to drive down to see Andy on a Friday and drive back up on a Monday after Andy's gone to work.  A five hour drive is too much to do after work on a Friday and then again on a Sunday afternoon.

While there, we like to do our regular walk down to Severn Beach from the caravan and this time we cut it short due to the rain.   

The skies were amazing this weekend down there!

But we ate lots of lovely comforting caravan food - my favourite!

I managed to get some Christmas shopping done while there, and was just sad that I had no one to have these photos taken with in the Wallace and Gromit shop!

On a lovely sunny (but cold) weekend at the beginning of November, I headed up to Sheringham for lunch with Rat and Pam and we had a walk over Beeston Bump and I got to meet Ruby Tuesday, who's a real little character!

That same weekend, we also went to celebrate our newest cousin Evie Mei's christening at Worstead church - while everyone was running around taking photos of Evie, I was rather distracted by a working loom at the back of the church!  I need to go back one weekend to explore.

Finn and I have done plenty of walking, including this lovely day up at Rockland St Mary - until Finn heard the guns firing and then raced off back to the car, bless him.

Amanda, Shannon and I had a fun evening wandering around Norwich oohing and aahing over the sparkly lights!  I do love our silly evenings.

And knitting.  I've been doing a LOT of knitting - all for Christmas presents of course, so much of it.  It's been fab!


No comments:

Post a Comment