Monday 9 March 2020

Odds and Sods - February 2020

February was all about knitting and Finn - pretty much the same as every month I guess!

I am so proud of this scarf - this was a Marie Wallin fair isle pattern - which should have been knitted in fourteen colours.  However, I had a lot of Smith and Jamieson wool left over from all the mittens I made for Christmas, so I actually knitted it in twenty-seven colours!  It is beautiful and I think I might be making a few more this year.  This was my god daughter Katherine's birthday present.

I made myself a hat.

I made some boot tops for Pam.

This is a baby blanket commission - it's all knitted up, but the ends still need darning in. I need to get a move on with it as the baby is due in April!

Amanda has designed this hat and is selling the pattern on Ravelry to raise funds for Cancer Research - we are doing a sponsored walk later this year and it's a good way of fundraising.  I can't design to save my life, so I'm making hats for donations - going well so far!

Finn has been quite poorly lately - I admit to thinking we might have lost him by now, but he seems to have made a miraculous recovery which is wonderful.   I have been making extra special fusses of him which is probably really getting on his nerves!  And of course every time he looks cute - all the time - I whip the camera out for more pictures.  Poor thing is getting very bored of it now!

I love this, look how pissed off he looks!!

And here we are, having a lovely sofa snooze.  Love this boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment