Monday 13 April 2020

Odds and Sods - March 2020

As I type this, I'm reminded that this is the fourth week in lockdown due to the coronavirus - Covid-19- it's a very strange and scary time and life is going on as much as possible, albeit with a lot less freedom.  We're all being urged to stay at home and, as a consequence, I'm spending more time knitting, gardening, reading, and sleeping.

Here we are having a sofa snooze!

The gardens are all beginning to look very lush - and we've had a beautiful Easter weekend with temperatures in the 20s so lots of sitting in the garden.


This is a birthday present that I've been making for a few weeks now.

I was making myself an asymmetrical poncho but I just couldn't concentrate and wasn't happy with it, so it's now undone and ready to knit up into something else when I can think what I want to make.  I'm rubbish at making any decisions right now.


These are the caravan seat covers, all cut out and ready to sew - although I have no idea when I might even get down to the caravan at this rate.


No comments:

Post a Comment