Saturday 11 May 2013

Grannies

I have been in a positive frenzy this past couple of weeks, crocheting granny squares.  I had my first crochet lesson some weeks back now but had neglected my practice for a while, as I was concentrating on my hexipuffs and flowers.  So, two weeks ago, I decided to crack on with the grannies before I forgot how to make them altogether.  I've made loads ..... eighty-two to be precise.
I've made them in two sizes.  Small and weeny.  They are much too small to ever be made into a blanket, so I'm thinking scarves and colourful shawls.  I think they might be a bit lary, unless Shannon takes charge or lets me have the colour wheel she has for me.  Although I'm not even sure that will work - I might just ignore the colour laws and do what I like anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment