Sunday 26 May 2013

Trumpet-blowing

Well, the blurb has been sent - the article for Craft and Lifestyle Norfolk magazine has been submitted - with the above photo.  The editor had asked for a photo of us rather than what we make, and, although we're not usually known for being camera shy in our family, it just felt a bit weird submitting a photo that complete strangers will see of us.  So the blanket photo has been dispatched instead ..... I think it shows our obsession with colour perfectly. 

I've had a very lazy day actually - just doing stuff around the house, a bit of admin, getting in a pelt with a new crochet pattern - I hate crochet today - finishing a shawl, finally getting the washing dry, etc.  I have a list of things as long as my arm of jobs I SHOULD have done, but, hey ho, there's always tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment