Saturday 5 April 2014

Work in Progress

I'm so loving my sewing class - the dress is still not finished, but we are very nearly there.   I have had a few sewing machine incidents - so can no longer use Mum's machine.  I'm fairly sure it wasn't something I did that broke it!   So now I have Amanda's machine and am getting on very well with that.  It's quite hard transitioning from a brand new machine in our sewing class to something that is a few years old - although the older machines are definitely more robust.  





Since these photos were taken, I do now have a zip in the dress too which is a bonus!  I still need to do the shoulder seams, sleeves, interface and hem.  But then it's finished - I am so excited about the whole process that I have signed up for my next term which starts on 29 April - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment