Sunday 18 October 2015

Heather at Hevingham

For the August bank holiday this year, Amanda and I, together with Sid and Finn, borrowed Mum and Dad's trailer tent and took ourselves off to Hevingham Lakes for a few days.  We were really blessed with the weather, until the day we had to pack up of course, when it was disgusting!








I've been to Hevingham many times as it's one of mine and Andy's favourite sites as we can chill out and relax and Andy can fish to his heart's content.  And Finn and I regularly take ourselves off for a wander over the heath so that Andy can have some peace and quiet for a bit.




But I have never seen heather over the heath before - I had no idea!  It was absolutely stunning and I'm afraid I went a bit overboard with my photography!






Just gorgeous - and it's made up of so many colours too - I was trying to remember them all as I've decided I want to make myself a heathery coloured jumper now - just beautiful.


























No comments:

Post a Comment