Thursday 17 March 2016

Tada! "It's a Boy!" Baby Blanket

I do love my wave blankets - I love that I can use as many colours as I like and, for some reason, people don't think they're lary!


This was a commission for my friend Elle, whose baby Molly was a recipient of a REALLY lary colourway a year before!  But that was because we didn't know if Elle was having a boy or a girl, so I used lots of colours to cover all eventualities!  Elle knew that her sister was definitely having a boy - Arlo, what a lovely name! - so it was blues and greens all the way.







I actually think this might be my favourite so far - it's just gorgeous.  Fourteen Stylecraft colours which sing out - there was no plan, I simply had them all in a bag on the floor beside me and picked one out at random when the next stripe was due.  I love it!  (And, luckily, so does Arlo and his Mum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment