Tuesday 26 April 2016

Folksy Sale #13

I recently sold one of my hexipuff cushions on Folksy - one that Shannon had put together from a bag full of puffs that I'd given her - she's so much better at colours than I am.



When I put them together, they're a wee bit on the random side!



This is the latest one I'd put together for Mum for one of her garden loungers and there's quite a difference from the subtleties of Shannon's cushion!

However, I'm now in a dilemma - the lady who bought the blues cushion sent me an email - which threw me into a panic anyway as I'm always convinced the buyer is going to say they hate what I've made and demand their money back.  Not a bit of it.  She loves it so much that she's asked me to make another - more green than blue.  And of course now I've got to put it together which is filling me with dread as I know it won't be so beautifully coordinated as Shannon's.

I am delighted though that the buyer loves it enough to buy another!

No comments:

Post a Comment