Monday 8 August 2016

Seeds and Stuff - July 2016

July's been a strange month - I've had hardly any foxgloves this year in flower, although there are lots of plants in the garden.  And I haven't had any poppies at all.  Most odd.
This is Auntie June's hebe - and it's enormous now, taller than me!  It doesn't flower for very long, but it's beautiful when it does.  And the leaves are so interesting, that I can live with it not flowering all year!
I wish I could lay claim to these cornflowers, but I can't - I saw them up at Taverham Garden Centre recently and really must grow them next year.  Cornflower seeds are on my plant shopping list.

I do have some rather lovely solar lights adorning my pergola now, and they look beautiful with this teapot bird feeder.
And this is my solar lantern which Amanda gave me, and which is also beautiful.

The garden overall is looking gorgeous - I received some fabulous plants and planters for my birthday, so I'm busy trying to reorganise the garden to make room.  Finally, that awful camellia is going to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment