Sunday 6 November 2016

Seeds and Stuff - October 2016

October has been very quiet for me on the seeds and stuff front.  I've become very busy in other ways - ironically with studying RHS qualifications in Horticulture, so I need to be much less quiet on that front going forward.  

This is the only photo I have filed for October's seedy matters - these are the remains of the carrots that I sowed earlier in the year, this is what I'm left with after Finn decided to dig them up!  And actually, while they look a bit pathetic, this is the most successful I've ever been with carrots!  Hurrah!

I promise I will try and be more productive going forward - especially as this constitutes some of the work I hope to be doing and getting paid for in the future.  Must try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment