Sunday 1 January 2017

Odds and Sods - December 2016

Well, another year is over - they go much too quickly for my liking.  December has been a busy month - preparing for Christmas mainly, but with a few jollies thrown in for good measure, most of which will be covered in other posts.

I've been making things .....

I've been for some lovely walks with Finn .....
I've had some lovely festive moments with Andy, we celebrated our Christmas a wee bit early and here he is modelling his new jumper, beautifully made by Amanda .....
And here is my present from Andy, my fabulous trollbeads which I LOVE .....
This is me (supposedly) studying, but mainly being distracted by amaretto coffee and my new slippers .....
But, mostly, as with every other month of every year, it's all about Finn!

No comments:

Post a Comment