Friday 27 October 2017

Fish and Finn

What I love more than anything in the world is for both my boys to be happy and this was certainly achieved during this holiday.  I had one catching more fish than we believed possible and I had the other jumping in the lake at every opportunity for a cooling swim!  The only time things got a bit tricky was when Finn jumped in to catch the fish when Andy was releasing them - that wasn't good.  Or when Finn jumped in after Andy had cast out and grabbed the float and snapped it in too.  That wasn't great either! 



I love this - my boys intently watching the float!
Even Jess came along and watched the float too!
I haven't gone mad here, I thought the tail was really pretty!
Is this our tea Mum?!
Just a small selection of the huge amount of fish that Andy caught!  I love that Finn is in very nearly every photo here - the boys were inseparable!

No comments:

Post a Comment