Sunday 27 May 2018

Other People's Gardens - April 2018

I have started to pick up quite a bit of gardening work again - the weather has changed and everyone wants to sit in their garden, but don't always have the time - or the inclination - to tidy up themselves which is where I come in handy.  Also, people don't always know what they're doing and feel rather overwhelmed with the size of the task.  I know that I am overwhelmed in my own garden and I (supposedly) know what I'm doing!

My first proper job of the year and I was knackered afterwards - I had forgotten how intense the two or three hours that I spend working for others can be.  The bonus of working in this particular garden is my company while I work.
This handsome chap proved somewhat of a distraction I must admit!

College has been very busy - what with tending the allotment plots and trying to get all our assessments out of the way.
I am always so late typing up these posts and everything is so much more advanced now - the difference in quite a short space of time is astonishing.
What is becoming more and more apparent is how much I'm going to miss college when it finishes in less than five weeks (as I type this).   I'm torn between wanting my final exams out of the way and not wanting them to ever get here, as that means it will be all over.  

All change!

No comments:

Post a Comment