Monday 27 August 2018

Berrow

Berrow, what a beach!   I must have walked along here in the dim and distant past as part of my coastal walk, but I cannot remember it for the life of me.  I vaguely remember Brean which is just a tiny bit up the coast, but cannot remember Berrow at all.

But, as I said, what a beach!

Andy and I took our boy to explore early in the year and he loved it too!  Miles and miles of sand to run around on - it was fab!  And I love to see him having such a lovely time too.  It had been recommended by a few people in Andy's local pub - all of whom seem to be dog owners, so they clearly knew what they were talking about.

We had been told it's a very popular beach all year - in the winter for dog walking and in the summer for the holiday makers.  I can testify to that as I've been back this summer but the car parking charges are extortionate!  Although it still wasn't that busy - but Finn and I did get there for about eight o'clock in the morning so the holiday makers were probably still at their breakfast.

Clearly it's very popular for horse riders too.



No comments:

Post a Comment