Friday 19 August 2022

Clevedon and Portishead




 


Amanda and I had a trip to the caravan in October 2019.   I wish I'd written this nearer to that time so I can remember why!   (Amanda and I usually go down to the caravan during the summer months, so it's a bit out of character to go so late in the year.)

We headed to Clevedon - as usual - as we really like the wool shop there and there are some lovely little shops near to the beach.  And, then, for a change, we headed to Portishead - a new place for both of us to visit


Finn was off the lead from almost as soon as we got out of the car.


We had a lovely walk along the front and then up the cliffs to look down over the bay.


Despite saying that I was definitely going back to Portishead, I never have.  (Not for lack of trying, I have been back but couldn't find how to get back down to the beach - I did have Andy in the car with me, shouting and trying to direct - despite him never having been there before!)


No comments:

Post a Comment