Monday 29 April 2013

Marshes

Today, Finn and I have had a lovely walk over the marshes - even though we went mid morning on a Monday, there were still plenty of other dogs for Finn to run around and swim with, and lots of lovely dog owners for me to chat with.  I do get a bit anxious sometimes with Finn - he can be so unpredictable so I have to always be on my guard around other people.  Although that's no bad thing - I'd rather be a control freak around him than let him run riot and for me to have no control whatsoever. 
Before heading over the marshes, I spent a couple of hours sewing things up to take to the shop - including this beautiful zingy wave blanket.  I'm always unsure whether Bryony will love our things - usually with no substance to back that up, as she loves everything! - but I had some fab news today - apparently we are in her top five best sellers at the Craft Room - considering that there are currently fifty-plus sellers in the craft cooperative, I am delighted!

No comments:

Post a Comment