Sunday 4 May 2014

Blooming

The garden is bursting so much into life at the moment that I'm struggling a wee bit to keep on top of things - I have a brown bin from the Council for garden waste, which is only emptied every two weeks and I can fill it each time in an hour!  







There are so many colours in my garden at the moment - even things that have never flowered in the five years I've been here are in bloom - it's a technicolour spectacle out there at the moment.   The pear blossom is especially beautiful and hopefully is a sign of the harvest to come this year.   I've already started printing off pear recipes just in case!




I especially love the colour blue in a garden - and my bluebells haven't let me down this year.   I have a few tiny clumps of them, but am pleased to see that they're spreading around the garden.   




Blooming gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment