Thursday 25 February 2016

Deepdale Christmas Market

Back in December - God, I'm so late with these posts! - Mum, Amanda, Shannon and I went to Burnham Deepdale for their Christmas market - a number of marquees filled with local craftspeople and their wares.  Sadly, we'd all done our Christmas shopping by then so didn't avail ourselves of any of the goods on sale - hey ho! 



(Shannon didn't want her photo taken!)

If we go back this year, then I'm going to save a bit of money and treat myself to something - they had some fab things there, there are some very talented people in Norfolk.   Shannon and I did have a taste of the sloe gin and the plum brandy which was warm from a thermos.  I'm hoping for plums from my garden again this year so I can have a go at making some.  

After a good mooch all around the Christmas markets, we headed down the coast to Wells for lunch.


View from our table.

I want one of these wine bottle Christmas trees!


We were serenaded by this lovely lady singing operatic tunes - there was quite a crowd of people listening to her, most of them sitting on the sea wall opposite eating their fish and chips!

And we spotted Cavell on the roof of the same pub too!

Love this photo - a lovely girlie day, one to be repeated I hope soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment