Monday 8 February 2016

Seeds and Stuff - January 2016

I am determined this year to get back into the seed sowing regime which I abandoned last year, but I've also realised that I was spreading myself (and my seeds!) way too thin, so, instead of six different varieties each month, I'm sticking with three varieties that I really want.  I've rebuilt only one of the shelves that I dismantled in readiness of estate agent valuations in November, so I've even got more space to move in the outhouse.


This month I've sown lobelia, mustard and garlic cloves (two weeks on and the mustard is romping away while the others seem to be still asleep).



For Christmas, I was given this lovely little book by my friend Caroline, and it's inspired me to get serious this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment