Monday 22 February 2016

Folksy Sale #11

As Christmas was looming, we had a few sales on Folksy again - it had been a pretty quiet year for online sales, although commisions were definitely up.  Which has sort of decided me to do some craft fairs again this year - I had written in my diary to start networking and checking out craft fairs from almost the New Year, but, of course, that hasn't happened! 


I do love making socks and they always sell so well throughout the year - welly festival socks in the summer and bedsocks in the winter - and, in fact, I'm making a pair at the moment.  However, the really telling thing was that I had totally forgotten how to - which shows how long it's been since I made any.   Time to crack on again with those double pointed needles!

No comments:

Post a Comment