Wednesday 11 February 2015

Tada! "Pull Up A Seat, Take The Weight Off Your Feet" Bench Cushion

Up to now, my hexipuff experiments have all been rather small scale, but I've been desperate to make something a bit bigger and so came up with a plan to make garden bench seats for us all.  And that's about as far as I got - a plan!  



To be fair, I made two large bags' worth of hexipuffs and used a 1kg bag of stuffing to fill them.


I love making them, I just get a bit grumpy when I have to sew them together!  


So, out of the four projects I had decided on - garden bench seats for me and Pam, a window seat cushion for me and summer house benching cushions for Mum - it was only Pam that has something cushiony to sit on!


It does look beautiful - it's a real hotchpotch of colours and will look beautiful when the sun's shining on it.

In the meantime ..... 4/10, must try harder!


No comments:

Post a Comment