Friday 13 February 2015

Vain

I'm not very good at being vain.   I'm too self conscious.   I only ever wear make up for work or if I've got a night out.  I only brush my hair when I wash it - and that's only every four days or so.   The hairdryer is used more on Finn than on me!   The first thing I do when I get home from work is take my make up off and tie my hair up.

But, a few weeks ago, I had a haircut.  A proper girlie haircut.   Ginny at work was so fed up of looking at the state of my hair across the office that she persuaded her son to cut my hair - he is a top stylist in one of the more exclusive salons in Norwich - their regular clientele includes the wives and girlfriends of all the Norwich City footballers.  I felt very pampered and a tad nervous.

There really was no need.



Of course it only stayed like this until I washed it later that week!  But I'm glad I've got the photos as proof that I can look a wee bit glamorous very very occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment