Friday 19 June 2015

East Runton

Wells and Holkham beaches will probably always be my most favourite beaches in Norfolk but sometimes it feels like it takes forever to get there! East Runton, however, is a much shorter journey for me - forty minutes perhaps? Which means Finn and I can be strolling along at seven thirty in the morning when there's fewer people around, the fishermen are bringing the catch in and we can bask in the peace and quiet, even on a bank holiday weekend.





In one direction, you can walk along the beach to Cromer and Sheringham in the other direction.







I'm always surprised how quiet it is here, especially as the clifftops are covered in caravan parks - why don't people get themselves down to the beach nice and early when it's quiet?!  Good for us, I suppose, that they don't.





We really are very lucky to have all these fab dog-friendly beaches so near to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment