Thursday 19 April 2018

Made or Grown - March 2018

March was the month when things started to go a bit awry - I didn't get photos for every day of the month.  Indeed, I didn't actually manage to wear or eat something every day that I'd made or grown, but I'm going to stick with it as much as I can.   I'm not going to think I'm a failure or anything because I haven't - yet again - lived up to my own (too high) expectations.  I'm doing as well as I can and really enjoying thinking about what I have and what I need.  It's quite enlightening - I already knew I had more stuff than I need and this is seriously highlighting that!

1 March - the snow came!  It was so cold!

3 March - more snow and I was beginning to get a bit bored of it now!

5 March - I really should iron this bloody dress!

6 March - and also this skirt!
7 March - I had the girls round for dinner after a day at college and was showing off my poncho to them!
8 March - I managed to lose my first stone at Fat Club and was showing off my certificate here!

9 March - looking back at these photos, I didn't realise how much I was wearing this poncho!

10 March - oh, here it is again!

11 March - these are so comfy and I really need to make some more.

12 March - looking for all the world as if I'm about to punch someone at work!

13 March - another unironed dress.
14 March - grumpy at college!

15 March - Amanda had just told me she was moving out so I was choosing new furniture for the vacated spare room from the Ikea catalogue!

16 March - love this poncho.

17 March - blackberry crumble.

18 March - and again.

19 March - heating playing up at work again!

20 March - looking so tired!  

21 March - beginning to see a change in my size - where have my shoulders gone?!

22 March - ooh, new haircut!

24 March - a pub crawl with the lads around Coulsdon and Purley!

25 March - trousers worn as pyjama bottoms!

27 March - one of Mary's shawls, now back with me and wearing to remember.

28 March - cold and wet at college.

29 March - this might be my new favourite shawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment