Sunday 8 June 2014

Beach

We are very lucky in Norfolk to have the wide expanse of Holkham beach - which regularly gets into the Top Beaches of the UK Awards.   And I am very lucky to not work on Mondays, which means that Finn and I get the beach pretty much to ourselves for one day a week - until the school holidays of course.  To be fair, the beach is never that busy, even in high season, but it's a joy to walk on when it's completely empty.   We've discovered that, if we get up there - and it's an hour's drive away - by about eight in the morning, we're pretty much guaranteed to only share it with other dogs and their owners.  Lucky us!  










I love these pictures of Finn rolling in the sand after a good swim - I'm not sure if it's to dry himself, or just get as smelly as he can from the sand, but it's the sheer exuberance that I love to watch - he's one very happy boy!









No comments:

Post a Comment