Friday 4 July 2014

Tada! "Monkeying Around" Pyjama Pants

I'm on a roll now - I'm a proper seamstress.  Albeit a bit of a slapdash seamstress.   I think I'm still at the experimental stage, and hopefully the technique will follow!


My nephew, for reasons best known to himself, has had a monkey obsession since he was tiny.   He's now twenty-six.   So, what does the newly-taught, fabric-obsessed person get her nephew for his twenty-sixth birthday.  Obvious really, monkey jimjam bottoms!


I love this fabric - it's really funny.  And I'm very pleased with my first ever pair of pyjama pants - the fact that the monkeys are lined up on both legs is a very happy coincidence, and one that I hadn't actually appreciated until looking back at the photos.  Thank goodness, eh?!  Next time I promise I will pay more attention to pattern matching!


Nicholas seems to like them.  First night on and hands in pockets already - probably clutching his cigarettes and lighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment