Monday 16 March 2015

Tada! "Einstein A-Go-Go" Pyjama Bottoms

I love the fabric of these pyjama bottoms. In fact, I loved it so much, I was actually going to make myself a dress with it. However, Mum said that I could NOT make a dress in it and that, if I did, she would not be seen with me in public wearing it. Meanie.


I'ts a beautifully soft cotton bought on line and I had plenty to make a dress. Unfortunately I didn't have enough to make pyjama bottoms AND a top. So Nicholas only got the pants for Christmas - some of the remaining fabric has been used to make a matching bandana!


I swear though that if I ever see this fabric for sale anywhere else, I AM going to have a dress in it!


This was my background scenery while sewing the pants - they're so cute together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment