Thursday 7 January 2016

Odds and Sods - November 2015

November was mainly taken up with holiday and holiday related activities, but I've found a few photos that I had squirrelled away for an odds and sods post.


I took this photo as I was really pleased with the way the room looked - I was having a massive declutter and clear out in readiness for the estate agents to come and value my house, with a view to me moving.  In the end, I've decided to stay put, but at least I got the house looking beautiful and am continuing with the decluttering regardless.



I also tried to get rid of lots of garden stuff too and was helped by my lovely assistant!  I have no idea what he's digging up in the top photo!


This photo really makes me chuckle - I got back from our Cornish holiday to find this lovely hat knitted by my cousin (and godmother) Sheila, who saw the wool and thought it would suit me perfectly!  Fab fit too and lovely wide deep brim to keep my ears warm!

So that's it for November - massively behind with posts of course as I've been trying to write up all the Cornwall posts - I resolve to be better this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment