Tuesday 5 January 2016

Rainsoaked in Talland

The moral of the story for this day is never to trust weather forecasters.  We had been watching the weather for days so that we could do our walk from Looe to Polperro and we earmarked this day - last but one full day in Cornwall - to do the walk as it was the best forecast.  However, that didn't translate into the real world and it was miserable, so miserable in fact that I only took photos round to Talland Bay and then packed my camera away in my bag and didn't bother from there until Polperro.  And, as we headed into Polperro, we met Amanda and Sid who had driven round to meet us and just headed back to the car to go home, without even looking around the village.  Horrible.  


Looking over to Looe Island.
















It was incredibly windy and Shannon really struggled to get her coat on!


This wasn't all me - I'm sure the wind had filled up my coat like a windsock!






Loved these teasels - colours were fab.





Such a shame because it really is such a beautiful walk.  But it'll always be there and hopefully next time I do it, the sun will be beaming down on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment