Sunday 3 June 2018

Made or Grown - May 2018

Oh dear, I had no idea I'd been so rubbish in May!  I'm hoping that everything foodie takes off soon in the garden so I have something to show for this project.

1 May 2018 - it was clearly still quite parky at the beginning of May as I'm wrapped up in scarf and jacket.

2 May 2018 - here I am feeling (and looking!) a bit giddy with excitement at the thought of all the tools we got to use at college.  Sadly with the exception of the tractor though.

3 May 2018 - and back to the office.  We've had issues with our heating - it never works! - so this lovely shawl is the perfect cover up.

4 May 2018 - looking a bit gormless on my walk to work - I think I'm trying to capture the lilac in the background.

15 May 2018 - looking gormless again at work!

18 May 2018 - back to my old favourite poncho.  And the weight loss is becoming evident.

21 May 2018 - I need to iron this dress more and not accentuate the dart (home made with the brooch) so much as it makes my boobs look enormous!

Hey ho, that's May - must try harder going forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment