Saturday 31 January 2015

Odds and Sods - January 2015

I cannot believe we are at the end of January already.   It's been a very quiet month which is just how I like it after the revels and busyness of December and Christmas.   For me, it's a time of hibernation, a time to slow down and take stock, to write all those new year's resolutions!  

That's not to say I haven't done anything - I've had a few lovely jaunts to Holt, Aldeburgh and Snape Maltings; I've had a weekend down at Heathrow with Andy; been on some lovely walks; and caught up with family and friends.  I haven't managed to capture all of it on camera, but the following is a selection of snaps taken (with the new camera obviously!) that didn't quite merit a full post.





Trying out my new camera zoom!


Found this recipe in one of Mum's magazines - am planning on trying it out at our next Knitters with Attitude meeting.  I love having an on hand group of guineapigs!


Finn having a snooze in front of Mum and Dad's fire, after a lovely run all around the lanes near Worthing and Hoe.


Mum's new blanket all finished and beautiful on the bed.





Another walk around Hockering and Mattishall.



My boy joining me in hibernation mode.



Weather!   We didn't have enough snow (yet) to kill off my primroses - I do keep checking on them with fingers crossed that we get a bit of warmth soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment