Friday 29 March 2013

Good Friday

Today, I have been very productive and it's not even elevenses time yet.  Finn and I were up bright and early - as usual - but at seven thirty our peace was shattered when Sid came to play for the day.  Amanda is working today, so Sid comes to play with us. 

I used my early start very wisely - I had chopped down a tree, cut back the roses, done some weeding - front AND back garden - and filled up my brown bin, which signalled an end to garden destruction, unless I wanted a trip to the tip.  I didn't. 

All this had been accomplished by nine thirty so I stopped for breakfast and to plan the rest of the weekend's activities. 
I won't even bother to list the plan here because we all know that I never stick to them! 


Since stopping work in the garden, it has turned noticeably colder, so I think the rest of the day may very well be taken up in knitting and possibly a bit of crochet practice. 

Here is my first attempt on my own, without a teacher.  At least it's the right shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment